Warehouse and Distribution Capabilities
Our warehouse & distribution capabilities currently include:
- 262,000 square-ft of combined warehouse space
- Customized inventory programming
- High density warehouse storage racks
- Commercial warehouse liability insurance
- 24-hour security monitored alarm systems
Available Warehouse Space
- 40,000 square feet in the Brownsville FTZ – Activation Available, Port Area, Concrete Tilt Wall, Dock High
- 15,000 square feet in the Brownsville FTZ – Activation Available, Port Area, Steel, Dock High
- 30,000 Square feet in the McAllen FTZ – Activation Available, 3000 square feet office/lab area, Concrete Tilt Wall, Recessed Truck Wells
- 25,000 Square Feet Close to World Trade Bridge – Steel, Dock High, Union Pacific Rail Access
As a single source logistics service provider, Parker & Company has experience throughout the inbound material chain.
Our day-to-day operations include:
- U.S. / Mexican Customs operations
- In-transit inventory management, including automated warehousing
- Inventory services that help manage foreign country material consolidations
We provide total support to our customers’ maquiladora operations. We’ve proven that with Sistemaq, our integrated logistic software.
We can customize a systems package to include Foreign Trade Zone, Maquiladora or NAFTA computation databases. This synergy between integrated processes can help you with simple transactions, or complicated push/pull & replenishment systems.
Information Systems Integration
The Land Link system offers connectivity to U.S. Customs, Mexican Customs and our maquiladora management systems. The U.S. Customs ABI system and Mexican Customs SAAI system are integrated with our core logistics software. This automation of Customs formalities helps us create a robust logistics system for our customers.
Parker & Company has an established system link between U.S. and Mexican Customs’ computer systems. This helps maximize the through-put of cargo across the U.S. / Mexican border.
We have a proven record, providing total turn-key warehousing for several multi-national corporations. Whether it’s simple consolidations or project oversize cargo, we are capable of handling your needs. Our reliable, time sensitive transportation system has sea, air and surface distribution. We also own and operate a fleet of semi-trailer and short trucks throughout the U.S. and Mexico
Parker & Co. is a Customs Bonded ICC carrier, a member of the Intermodal Association of America and provides insurance up to $2 million.
Let us dedicate our in-house resources to design a reliable transportation system for you.
Third Party Logistics Management
Parker & Co has experience with 3rd-party logistics management, from simple warehouse and customs consolidation to complete supply chain logistics management.
Our established logistic infrastructure offers:
- Supplier dock-to-factory, delivery responsibility & time/cost performance measurement.
- Data interchange and file sharing to establish an up-to-date logistic network.
- On site system access, and a dedicated logistics management representative.
- Turn-key Maquila permit and pedimento administration; including system installation, diagnosis & annual auditing.
Customized Logistics Programs
We build transportation systems tailored to our clients’ needs. We can establish new methods of delivery and cost performance measurement for your company. We’ll work with you and your suppliers to create inventory consignment or JIT programs.
Third-Party warehousing is available through our company-owned facilities and construction development. We have 80 acres throughout the US/Mexican border to work for you.
We’ll enhance your material production system with:
- Increased inventory turns.
- Avoidance of inventory shrinkage.
- Reduction of inventory carrying costs.
- Reduction of premium freight costs.
- Avoidance obsolescence costs.
- Improvement of service level to end consumer.
We have a solid record in the Brownsville, McAllen, Harlingen and Laredo areas. Parker & Co. includes various investments through related companies; Ex-Tex Holding Co; Warehouse Development Group I & II.
Our banking references include:
- Chase Bank of Texas (956-548-6807)
- Wells Fargo/Northwest (956-548-6273)